Thursday, December 20, 2007

Vehicle News

My poor van. We finally got around to getting it into the body shop. I won't see it again until at least the 4th of January! That's over two weeks away!! Now granted, I don't go out very often with the three of them because it is pretty tough, but not even having the option to go anywhere is really quite disturbing. We've not yet decided if we're going to get a rental or not. Joe is going to see about possibly carpooling to work a couple of days, so I'll have the truck. Oh yeah, that's the other vehicle news. Joe bought a truck...a big truck...a very, very big truck. It's a Ford F250 crew cab diesel...so in addition to being big, it's loud. It's quite nice, even if it is a boring grey color. It has a cap on the bed and Rhinolining, and these funny orange lights across the roof of the cab. Which I don't quite understand, but they did make it easy to find in the parking lot. I was hesitant to let him get it at first, but I figure if he's going to put in the overtime to pay for it, he can have it.

The kids are all good and are counting down the days to Christmas. I spent two hours wrapping stuff last night, and I'm still not done (I was wrapping everything, including the gifts for the extended family). I also haven't finished all the shopping yet and probably won't until after Christmas, but really, what else is new?

Mia is officially rolling over onto her side. I should say she's officially rolling over on her side intentionally, because I think she's been doing it accidently for a couple of weeks. I'll put her on her play mat, and she'll eventually roll over, then get mad because there isn't anything to look at where she rolls to. Oh well...guess she'll figure it out eventually, the other two seemed to.

Well, I guess that's it for now...time to go play Little People with the boys!

No comments: