Friday, February 27, 2009

Not much new!

There's not a whole lot new to report. The kids are finally over whatever bug they had, and are adjusting with no difficulty to the "not having TV anymore" thing. It's really nice actually. They're spending most of their time creating things with Legos, Bionicles, and K'Nex and playing together better than they ever have. I'm missing it a little, but I'm adjusting. Joe is so busy with work stuff, I don't think he's even noticed!

The kids are consistently getting up around 5am, which is good and bad. It's good in that it makes for a long day, and I can get a lot done. But it's bad in that it makes for a long day, and I'm wiped out at the end of it!

I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed in a week, so that will be fun. In other surgical news, Lexi is scheduled to have her tumor removed on the 10th.

I've got a few pictures to post. There are a couple of pictures of the kids crashed out with Joe the other night. (Joe is awake) Zack kept insisting that he wasn't going to sleep, he was just "resting his eyes." Where he picked up that phrase I have no idea. And there's a picture of Joe giving Mia her first lesson with power tools...he was hanging some stuff and she got curious.






No comments: